To engage the participants in whole brain thinking and to fully bring them into the room, we use creative engagement. Creative engagement through art-based projects and exercises encourages “being present and seeing what's there.” It equalizes everyone in the room and fosters safe dialogue and dynamic brainstorming.
This is an overview of some of our art-based creative engagement tools:
• The Spiral Exercise
• Car Exercise
• Broken Telephone Line
• Exquisite Corpse
• Inside Out Project
MIND MAPPING, VISUAL NOTE TAKING
• Mind Maps
• Core Values / Esteem Heart
• 5 Years From Now
• Right Brain Business Plan Visual Project Breakdown
• Animating Flight
• Symbols Way
VISUAL STORYTELLING, THREE-ACT EXERCISES, WRITING PROMPTS
• Nose Mantra
• Group comic: three acts in six panels.
• Calvin & Hobbes: four panels, three acts.
• Editing exercise: using comics.
• OWL Drawing and Group Mural.
• 3D Eye.
• The Hummingbird -- Geometric Shapes.
• Pulling Out The Light.
• The Savary Island Portrait Exercise.
• Gesture Drawing.
• Fingerprint Figures.